- Sensory Imaging Installation, Staten Island Children’s Museum 2016 – Present
- Amacoa Chocolate Experience VR, Jaques Torres Chocolate Museum 2017
- Let it Snow! Microsoft HoloLens Reality Virtually Hackathon, MIT Media Lab 2016
- Villakuyaya Chocolate VR, Fancy Food Show, Jacob Javits Convention Center 2016
- Sensory Imaging Installation Toronto International Film Festival digiPlaySpace 2016
- Glorious Era VR, Gear VR, Samsung Flagship Store Soho 2015
- Sensory Imaging Installation I Can! Kid Abilities Day, Brooklyn Children’s Museum 2015
- Projection Piano Installation, Tribeca Film Festival iPlayground 2014
- Hole-o-Gram Installation, ITP Winter show at NYU 2013
- Wild Garden: Discovering Central Park Woodlands Video Display, Dana Discovery Center 2012-13
- It’s My Park Video Display, BMW Guggenheim Lab 2011
- Broadcasting Live in 360° Lecture, NYC Media Lab, The New School 2017
- EZ VR: The ABCs of 360° Filmmaking Workshop, IDEA New Rochelle 2017
- EZ VR: The ABCs of 360° Filmmaking Workshop, ITP Camp at NYU/Tisch 2017
- Broadcasting Live in 360° Lecture, CUNY Journalism School 2017
- Events for Children in NYC this Week, New York Times: www.nytimes.com/2016/12/15/arts/events-for-children-in-nyc-this-week.html
- New York Kids: Things to Do, Time Out New York: www.timeout.com/new-york-kids/things-to-do/sensory-imaging
- ‘Sensory Imaging’ Debuts at SI Museum, NY1 http://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2016/12/19/-sensory-imaging–debuts-at-si-museum.html
- Bringing the New York Philharmonic to Virtual Reality, AP Insights insights.ap.org/whats-new/bringing-the-new-york-philharmonic-to-virtual-reality
- Tribeca 2014: Interactive’s Audience Now Has an Audience, Independent Magazine www.independent-magazine.org/2014/04/tribeca_2014_innovation-week_tfi-interactive_kenyatta-cheese/
- Guest Adrian Sas, dotShow with Jeff Jarvis www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC8xx-t4O8Y
- Adrian Sas as live video host www.periscope.tv/nycparks
Multimedia Producer, 2013 – present CITY OF NEW YORK, PARKS & RECREATION
- Create and produce all video content promoting NYC Parks programs, facilities, and special events.
- Manage distribution of video content on @NYCParks social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, Instagram and YouTube – engaging one million viewers per month.
- Work with agency stakeholders to identify priorities and implement strategic communications plans.
- Pioneered Live 360° video as a beta tester for Twitter’s Periscope platform.
Video and Digital Projects Producer, 2010 – present FREELANCE
- Direct, design and produce videos and VR experiences that advance and promote nonprofit and educational organizations’ missions.
- Event Photography
- Clients include: Central Park Conservancy, Teacher’s College, Deerfield Academy and World Monuments Fund
Producer, “It’s My Park,” 2006 – 2013 CITY OF NEW YORK, PARKS & RECREATION
- Created, wrote, directed, and edited “It’s My Park,” a documentary series about NYC Parks, broadcast on the City’s Public Television Station.
- Established the agency’s YouTube Channel and produced all content as well as PSAs for Taxi TV.
- Hired and supervised camera and audio crews, adhering to budget.
Special Projects Coordinator, Capital Projects, 2003-06 CITY OF NEW YORK, PARKS & RECREATION
- Coordinated all public facing programming related to design and construction projects on agency property.
- Organized events such as Ground Breakings, Ribbon Cuttings, a lecture series, and professional trainings for staff architects and landscape architects.
- Wrote press releases for events and winning grant applications and sponsorship proposals to support events.
- Initiated special projects, such as new design standards for people with limited mobility.
Public Art Curator (2000 – 2001) CITY OF NEW YORK, PARKS & RECREATION
- Curated temporary sculptural installations in parks and public spaces throughout the five boroughs.
- Curated rotating exhibitions for Central Park’s Arsenal Gallery on a monthly basis.
- Recruited artists for both initiatives by establishing and publicizing official guidelines and creating a web presence for the Art in the Parks program.
- Managed call for artists, submissions, and review processes.
- Coordinated diverse stakeholders including neighborhood groups, elected officials, agency leadership, sister agencies, arts organizations and museums.
- Adobe Creative Cloud, Electronic Field Production (Camera & Audio), Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, Instagram, Hootsuite)
- Interactive Telecommunications (MPS) 2015 Tisch School of the Arts at New York University: Interactive Telecommunications Program, New York
- Master of Urban Cultural Studies (MA) 2003 Program co-located at: Helsinki University of Technology, Finland; University of Tilburg, Netherlands; Manchester Metropolitan University, United Kingdom; Free University of Brussels, Belgium
- Film History Theory and Criticism (BA) 1998 Columbia College of Columbia University, New York